Thursday, February 14, 2008

You will love me. Yes, you will.

Do you like how I give you no choice?

I'm taking Cheryl's lead today, because I don't have a lot of interesting stuff to talk about. It snowed again, after first raining, so that there was a thin sheet of ice covering the car this morning. Good times. I'm also leaving work early today, because not only do I want to miss the rush hour traffic, but I am also attending a preschool Valentine's Day party. Oh yeah. I'm actually kind of excited for the cuteness of it all. I felt all mom-like today when I dropped off the juice that I had signed up to bring for the party. I will also be feeling all mom-like later when Chris and I share a romantic dinner...with the girls, at - wait for it - Chili's. It's ok if you're jealous because I live a romance-filled life. Actually, Chris brought me roses and a really sweet card - he is a lovey romantic guy. In the most manly way possible, of course.

Anyway, back to the point of this. I'm going to say one thing I like about myself, and then YOU'RE going to tell me one thing you like about me. See how everybody wins? I love me and also, YOU get to love me as well.

It's Valentine's Day - share the love. Because I love you! And I hope you all have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Marissa said...

I LOVE your humor!!!!!! This is one of my most favorite things about you. You never cease to crack me up. I laughed so hard when I read "wait for it ... Chili's!" Ha! I'm actually jealous...I miss Chili's (we don't have it here!) and I'm craving fajitas.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! ENJOY!!

Cheryl said...

I love that you understand the whole word nerd thing because you are one too and you totally embrace it. And I love that we think alike (witness sitting outdoor drinking pre-sushi drinks as we both, at the same moment picked up on, and commented about "He works with me.")

Whinger said...

I love that I know that you would drop anything and everything you were doing if I were in trouble.

Also, you're funny and stuff.

Chris said...

Love the fact you can knit words into a laughable prose. I also appreciate your twisted take on life even though it is not as twisted as mine.
Happy Valentine's Day

The Ferryman said...

I love your heart. Specifically, I love the stories about the time you spend with your girls.

Alice said...

oh dear! i am late to the party, but: i love your awesome cartoon drawings! and how much you love the girls :-)

dasi said...

I love that I can be a bad blogger and yet you STILL check on me from time to time... ;) and also? I love that you don't get upset with me when I am lax on commenting on YOUR blog! Which, by the way, is something I can't even begin to tell you how much I LOVE. There. Enough love for today!!