Thanks to Mindee, you guys get a post! I tried to think of seven random things that I haven't already talked about on here in the past three or four years. So here they are - maybe new, maybe variations. And I'm supposed to tag people, but we all know I never do that, so if you feel the need to post seven random things on your own blog, great. If not, post them in the comments. Or don't - it's a free country still, right?
1. I much prefer to eat out of sectioned plates than any other. As they don’t really make non-disposable dishware for ADULTS in that style, I often eat dinner off of two plates and a bowl.
2. I read every night before bed, and inevitably have to get up a minimum of 5 times while reading to pee. It’s totally psychological – I don’t have to go that bad, but I am paranoid that I’ll wake up in the night and have to go and I HATE getting up.
3. The older I get, the more I understand my mother. Because no matter how hard I try, I’m totally turning into her.
4. I am not the least bit afraid of any bug (with the exception of poisonous ones, but that’s just being smart). Big, small, whatever, I am totally fine with it. But the tiniest snake will make me completely freak out and feel like I’m going to faint.
5. When I was little, I could never go to bed without saying “I love you” to my parents. In case they died before the morning. That was my morbid little kid reasoning, for real.
6. For all of the falls and injuries I’ve sustained in my lifetime, the first time I ever broke a bone was on my 30th birthday. I think we all remember the boot and how awesome it turned out to be.
7. I have had 16 jobs in 16 years.
Along this same line (and since I'm using other people for inspiration - this one is courtesy of Cheryl) if you have any questions you'd like me to answer, post those in the comments as well.