Friday, June 17, 2005

Good Luck Not Getting Cheated On!

Jennifer Aniston allegedly told some magazine that the reason she and Brad Pitt are getting a divorce is because he cheated on her. Jennifer Aniston is beautiful, rich, talented and famous. So if we follow those two statements logically, what we come up with is this: If Jennifer Aniston can get cheated on, anyone can. Ugly girls will most definitely get cheated on, unless their husband/boyfriend is even uglier than them. Rich girls will get cheated on, as will talented and/or famous girls. I say and/or because those two are not mutually exclusive. Just look at Paris Hilton.

Anyway, what I’m trying to say is that no one is safe. Hey! Average to homely girls! Good luck with that whole dating thing, because what’s probably going to happen is that you’ll be cheated on. “Hey,” you say, “I may not be gorgeous, but I’m smart and I’m funny and I have a great personality.” What. Ever. You can be all kinds of things, but clearly, that does not matter. Men want what they want and generally, we can figure out what that is without a lot of thought. I’m just saying.

The only woman who can safely say that their significant other will never cheat on them with another woman is Katie Holmes. Because if Tom’s got cheating in mind, you can bet that scenario does NOT include another woman.


I'm really not as cynical as I sound. Well, sometimes I am, but as you know, me and Hope have been fighting, and I figured I'd go into the weekend giving it a beat down.

No comments: