Tuesday, January 24, 2006

You wanted it...

Since "ask and you shall receive" is my motto, well, here you go. Topless pictures, just like I promised... It’s my topless debut y'all – look at the coy “finger to the lips” move while I stare straight into the camera. I’m a natural, wouldn’t you say? Being a model is exhausting – shoo, you dirty paparazzi – I need my beauty sleep! Yes! I’m in the bathtub! I’m splashing! I’m smiling! Oh, it’s all so fun and carefree!!
Another bathtub shot – but look! This one is different…I’m working on my future here! I can’t be a fabulous topless model forever! I mean, I COULD, but any smart girl knows you need a vocation. So that’ll be Dr. Hot Topless Model to you. And before you even ask…YES. I AM a natural blond. And we DO have more fun.
And finally, the pouty, serious face. You’ll note the colors of the jacket I have on in the picture. I obviously bought it before the fiasco masquerading as a football game that took place on Sunday. Pathetic. I’m totally taking that jacket back to the designer. They were wrong -- orange and blue is NOT the new black.

So yeah. There you go – not just ONE topless picture, but THREE! How lucky are you, Romey?

21 comments:

Girl Next Door said...

Lucky for you no one asked for a post pubescant topless/nude shot!

GNDTX

Cheryl said...

lol. You are so hilarious Amber! And so brave, sharing your bathtub pics like that!

Kendra said...

You floozy! :) P.S. Orange and Blue is most certainly not the new black...despite the hype before last Sunday's game.

Hope said...

Ha! Love it! I was wondering how you would spin that.

And I totally think the jacket needs to go back. Orange and blue is so over, especially with my Syracuse Orangemen losing pathetically.

Kellie said...

I. Love. It.

hilarious!

Okie said...

Weren't you a little cutie. I too was wondering how you were gonna get out of that bet. Nice.

Alice said...

man, i hate it when my comments done get erased. but yes you WERE quite the little bath cutie! and of course i too was wondering exactly what kind of topless shot we were going to get... so clever, so clever ;-)

The Other Half said...

too cute!!


My New Blog!

Miladysa said...

Does your mother know about this? :)


Lovely photographs!

Sass said...

Very original. I bet it was good to get that off your chest.

Romeo Jensen said...

You are effin adorable and I wouldn't trade one of those for any other topless pic of any woman alive... even Britney Spears so there!

I totally hearted it
Muahs to you babe and dang... what a total babe

The Husband said...

great photo's!

Marissa said...

Omg omg omg - you are SOOOOOOO cute!!!! I want to eat you! Okay, I don't really want to eat you. BUT, I do want to pinch your adorable little cheeks! SO cute!!

Marie said...

You're very clever, girl. I love the adorable bath pics! what a total cutie!! :)

Leesa said...

I love the words that accompany the pictures. You are indeed a clever girl!

Jenn said...

I was totally wondering how you were gonna put a spin on that! You were so freaking adorable. Wait, you ARE so freaking adorable.

C. said...

What a cutie!! Should have known you would turn into the bombshell your are today!! Hope you are having a non-boring day!

C.

ShyRocket said...

Wow, we are v v lucky to see this. Cute pics!

Kyahgirl said...

you made me smile girl! cute pics!

Sandra said...

HOT HOT HOT!! And tricky. :)

Jason said...

Don't let Jacko get a hold of those. No wait, you're a lady. Never mind, he wouldn't be interested. Forget I said anything.